Worlds Without Borders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates

free forum

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Latest topics
» Pilz Pnoz X2p Pdf Free
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm by Guest

» Pilz Pnoz X2p Pdf Free
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:57 pm by Guest

» The Demographic
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptySat May 07, 2016 4:20 pm by The Architect

» Apply here!
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:59 pm by Art1

» Official Story Thread "My Army"
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:48 pm by The Architect

» What are you a fan of?
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:50 pm by The Architect

» What's on your mind?
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:52 am by The Architect

» Just Dave's Citizen Action RP
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm by Just Dave

» Coming in hot!!!
Official Story Thread "My Army" EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:08 pm by Just Dave

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Official Story Thread "My Army"

Go down

Official Story Thread "My Army" Empty Official Story Thread "My Army"

Post by The Architect Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:32 pm

My Army

The terror in the man’s eyes grew as he saw the building fall to pieces. A strained eye trained on his steel fortress as it continued to burn. Hate and anger blazed the concrete and gave off an unforgiving burst of heat. Pieces flew past the man   Heat only intensified from the source of the fire and brought the building down. Lives were lost as well. The soldiers and his comrades who he has come to know as his out stretched arm.

There is something in the air the man thought. I am back down to one again and I must find who did this.

Many of the man’s advisors concluded that it could be CIA operatives that sabotaged his private military.

“No, no, but I am nowhere near their sphere of influence. It was someone out to get us. Because of our actions. Our actions against civilians.”

The day of Nov 5, 2001 Burkinov’s private military use to perform silent raids in Salem, Russia. He took the money of minorities who even were discriminated against by authorities. He found ways to influence people to his will.

“It was all so simple. Incite a mob then slip in and steal their money. They didn’t have much money though. It was power I was after. I knew if I could gather their hate into people; I could become their leader of that hate.”
Burkinov’s political influence grew from the dying city of Salem to the shining city of Samara.

“They were so blinded by their hate. They couldn’t see who was behind them. It was a foolish idea. I worked out of impulse then.”
Luckily for Burkinov, his acts were seen as victories against domestic terrorism. He was given many badges of honor and received great amount of funds for and off branch of his own private military. Of course, the public saw them as body guards. They did not see the army hidden in various parts of Zima, Russia. Together they were name the Tsushima Group overshadowed by a major PMC of the RSB Group.

“I have a clue who did this.” Burkinov said.

The military foreign advisor over heard what he said, “And we have strong suspicions as well. Let me ask you. Do you know…” The advisor fumbled over his words as he felt small regret for interrupting the commander.

Burkinov slowly took his attention from the ground to the advisor. “Who is it then?”

“Burkinov, sir. Are you familiar with robot technology?” The advisor said.

“You’re kidding right?” Burkinov darted eyes at the advisor back and forth.

“Are you telling me that a robot attacked us? Robot technology is very dimwitted to say the least nowadays. A few Russian robotics experts have done great progress in the field, but a robot could cause some series damage I assume. You have proof?

The advisor stared respectfully at the leader. Our cameras have something interesting during the attack. These photos are what happened during the incident.” The advisor handed the photos over to Burkinov.

Before the leader’s eyes was an image of the burning facility filled with many of his soldiers. Burkinov continued to stare at the images.

“There’s an unmarked truck riding past this building south of the perimeter.” The advisor pointed firmly to the corner of the photograph.

“Something bright is shining from the truck bed.”

“Oh, yes robots! What are we being invaded by the Japanese” Poked Burkinov.

“No, Americans most likely. Look at this now,” The advisor handed over recorded footage before the incident. “There is proof commander.”
Burkinov stared at the footage that was retained from the fire. A few moments passed and he did not realize what he was supposed to be looking at.

“Oh yes, look here.” The advisor pointed at the window. “Look at the shadow and reflection.

As time passed a faint shadow appeared near the window as the recording looped over and over. A dome-like figure reflection with glowing eyes could be seen only for a second.

“It is ridiculous, but how could this be? Burkinov furrowed his brow. “It looks exactly like him.”

Then he pressed his hands pushing his whole weight against the table in the middle of the room. “When I was younger I would act without thinking. Now, I say we look into this more. And by we, I mean you Maxim.” The foreign advisor perked his head up readily. “The Ozera outpost is gone, but that doesn’t mean my support is. I will bring war. Discriminatory war. Discriminatory pains.”

(Now it is officially your job to use your created character in this world unless your character isn't from this world. If your character isn't from this world then you can give them their own prologue. Just remember, characters can come from different worlds but we are all in the same universe. Additionally, remember the rules with interacting with other players. You cannot do anything to the main story character that I mentioned unless directed. The closest interaction you can do is support the main character. If you have any questions or want to discuss the story, please make a different thread. Have fun!)
The Architect
The Architect
Admin

Actions : 90

Alter Ego Data
Name: Metal
Alignment: Good
Special Skills: Tactical Fighter

http://www.worldswithoutborders.com

Back to top Go down

Official Story Thread "My Army" Empty Re: Official Story Thread "My Army"

Post by The Architect Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Going back in time to 1986 Sept 25:

"You are aware, there is no coming back from this?"

These words pressed in his head. There is a man whose job titles does not precede him. A renegade in the field of science. Many call him Augustus "Super" Nova behind closed doors when even mentioning one of his theories.

He was part of one of the greatest initiatives in the world, and the world's best kept secret. World peace was the goal, through the only means that these scientists knew. Science. They were not able to do it alone of course, because politicians, philanthropists, philosophers, and many others came before to even make this happen. They would be the ones to solve the problems that faced mankind then, now, and to come. Mention one crazed science fiction topic and they probably would have been eagerly researching it, or even testing it if they were lucky. Cloning, robotics, cell replication, cell preservation, cryogenics, regeneration, and many other things quite foreign at the time.

Those involved would be stamped with so many human rights violations from the UN. The irony is that a branch of the UN secretly funded this initiative through one of its black budgets. This initiative was codenamed 8-K. The location, under Lake Geneva, a place no one would ever look or accidentally find.

Augustus knew entering such a project would be a lifelong commitment. There would be no family for quite a while until its purpose was fully accomplished. Normally, he would never embark on something that likely would take him the rest of his life, yet there was something here.
The Architect
The Architect
Admin

Alter Ego Data

Back to top Go down

Post by The Architect Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:48 pm

The Architect wrote:Going back in time to 1986 Sept 25:

"You are aware, there is no coming back from this?"

These words pressed in his head. There is a man whose job titles does not precede him. A renegade in the field of science. Many call him Augustus "Super" Nova behind closed doors when even mentioning one of his theories.

He was part of one of the greatest initiatives in the world, and the world's best kept secret. World peace was the goal, through the only means that these scientists knew. Science. They were not able to do it alone of course, because politicians, philanthropists, philosophers, and many others came before to even make this happen. They would be the ones to solve the problems that faced mankind then, now, and to come. Mention one crazed science fiction topic and they probably would have been eagerly researching it, or even testing it if they were lucky. Cloning, robotics, cell replication, cell preservation, cryogenics, regeneration, and many other things quite foreign at the time.

Those involved would be stamped with so many human rights violations from the UN. The irony is that a branch of the UN secretly funded this initiative through one of its black budgets. This initiative was codenamed 8-K. The location, under Lake Geneva, a place no one would ever look or accidentally find.

Augustus knew entering such a project would be a lifelong commitment. There would be no family for quite a while until its purpose was fully accomplished. Normally, he would never embark on something that likely would take him the rest of his life, yet there was something here.

Maybe, I can find peace in this world, and be the person I was meant to be. Peace will be your father. Peace will be your dearly beloved he thought referring to wife and son. A smirk on his face appeared.

There were scientists and skilled technologists from many nations and spoke different languages. The thing that unified them was their thirst for knowledge. No one there were just any average people. The best and the brightest formed in line. It was almost frightening to see such intellect, especially if it were to be used for vile purposes.

During Augustus' time there he spoke with the chief director of 8-K.

"Whats on the agenda today?" asked the chief director.

"First, we got to introduce ourselves, our goals, our purpose. Then lead them to the progress we've made in our black budget projects. Our project on specialized cells is going interesting to say the least. Project Phantom Shell brings new opportunity in manufacturing cybernetics and cerebral consciousness. I'd say that particular project could, run into problems regarding the humane ordeal, but so far mice subjects are not all dead yet." said Augustus.

"No willing human subjects?" asked a disappointed chief.

"No, we are even close to that stage yet. The leap will come soon enough. And, let me talk to you about 8KULTRA reforming a rather barbaric MKULTRA. And by the name you can be sure of its superiority. And the...."

The chief stopped him from speaking, "Its all good. I can't wait to hear more of it later. The fact we can actually speak about these things gives me the chills. You have a lot more to say I am sure, but it is almost time for your presentation." He leaned over his desk, "It's not normal, what we're doing. What we are doing will progress society foward and lead to a new golden age. If we don't deliver it just right, they will burn us at the stake my good man."

"Who will?" asked Augustus.

"Everyone," the chief rolled his neck uncomfortably, " the US, the Soviets, those NATO guys, even the UN could betray us. Plus, those damn riots. They use to tar and feather us, the chief showed scars on his neck and arms. "The so called every day people. There are no good people. Of course, we are the good guys."

Augustus did not ask about the sudden change of emotion in the directors speech, but he didn't have much time.

"Mr. Nova!"

Augustus looked back.

"You are aware? There is no coming back from this." The smile from the chief was almost maniacal.

The Architect
The Architect
Admin

Alter Ego Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content